Video

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lights, Camera, Actors!

I thought I'd be like one of those cool bloggers who thinks of witty puns for the title...sadly I failed.
However, very good news everyone. My friend Andrew says that he is all OK for both shooting days as is my brother so we have our two actors ready. I have shown both the dummy script and they are happy with it and Andrew says if we do have a fight scene he is happy to choreograph it for us (he is very good at this and I have seen him do some impressive fight scenes in the past both for my GCSE coursework and other productions.)

But of course it is up to you guys. Now we have actors and a dummy script secured I'm feeling a lot less scared about the whole project, and also the music is coming along nicely, I should have a couple of samples up for you of the atmospheric sequencing by the weekend. I'm using lots of loops which will make it easy to edit the sound to fit with the time line.

Hope you've all had a good evening and done lots of brainstorming. We should definitely discuss all this tomorrow.

Nick