Video

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Response to Simon's 2nd Half Of Sequence Thoughts

The second one is the best one Simon, as the last is too dramatic and I'm not sure a fight scene would look well done. The first is too boring as it would mean nothing would happen in our opening.

I think the second version needs altering in my opinion. I think at the point the villain notices the protagonist isn't on the floor we should see his worry and then end it with the protagonist pointing a gun to his head from off screen (i.e. Just see the gun next to the villains head in a close-up shot). I think it should end their as that and the 1st half of the opening will be enough to fill 2 minutes.

I still think we should still incorperate a voiceover but instead of rambling off about the storyline keep it much more to the point of whats happening in that scene. It works brilliantly in Sin City and can work well for us but we will have to re-write it which to be honest isnt a problem as we can write it after we get our footage.

By Matt

No comments: