Video

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Voiceover 1st Draft

“How did I get here?
Here in the filthy, desolate back alleys of this God forsaken town…
Shot in cold blood by a man I no longer know, whose evil intentions have stained these sordid streets.
It’s late; the disease ridden rodents have scurried back to the gutters from whence they came,
Their sinful ways have driven me to insanity; to the depths of hell itself.
This persistent pain…it burns with the fire of a 1000 suns.
My purpose is becoming obsolete… fading away.
There was a time when people looked up to me with respect, with repute. Now they look down on me with resent and find nothing but deceit in my eyes.
They should have listened.
Can’t they see their destructive methods have brought on their own demise?
One thing's for certain, as long as I’m alive…..
THE STREETS RUN RED!!!"

Posted by Simon

No comments: